This morning I got up early to run to the store to get a missing ingredient and then proceeded to make some lemon blueberry muffins. The recipe is on an index card and it is pretty faded, but I was able to figure it out except that I had written 2 different amounts for baking powder. I went on line to see what the measurement was for baking powder in blueberry muffins. I also modified the recipe because my daughter is a vegan so I used almond milk and Earth Balance instead of butter and I didn’t put in an egg. I was a bit apprehensive about it. Only one person turned up their nose which was expected.
I also made a Dutch baby with 3 types of berries. I thought it was delicious, but my daughter was expecting my usual apple Dutch baby and she wasn’t too happy. She did try it and did not complain. So I took some risks and alls well that ends well.